Autism Consultancy provides detailed assessments of individuals. Recommendations and guidelines are provided, if appropriate.
We have over 15years experience in ASD specific assessment work and continue to develop our existing assessment frameworks. Standardized screening tools and other instruments are employed as appropriate during the course of any assessment. Examples of the range of assessment related work include;
- Diagnostic assessment, opinion on diagnosis, in collaboration with other professionals with ASD diagnostic experience as appropriate.
- Behavioural assessment evaluation of specific or generalized behavioural issue. Typically recommendations and/or guidelines are provided with the report.
- Assessment of support needs, context specific or general.
- Forensic assessment- often involves evaluation of risk to self/others in relation to ASD behaviour and cognitive differences experienced by individuals. Diagnostic assessment often precedes further support need or forensic evaluation - individuals with ASD who offend often enter the criminal systems without a diagnosis. Guidelines and recommendations to reduce the risk of recidivism are regularly provided to professionals and others involved. Further details of John Forrester's involvement in criminal case work can be found at http://www.jspubs.com/
- Employment/Education/Vocational assessment evaluation of individuals abilities with recommendation of most suitable activities. Support needs identified where appropriate.
For further information or enquiries please contact